Service India Provide Birth Certificate Apostille in Wardha
Apostille and Attestation Services for Wardha issued Birth Certificate
All Type of Wardha issued Birth Certificates Attestation and Apostille Services in Wardha
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact@ +91 9979777748, +91 22 40140777
The Hague Convention Abolishing the needed for Attestation for Foreign Public Documents, the Apostille convention.
The Apostille agreement is an International pact summarized by the Hague Conference on Private International Law. It specifies the modalities through which a certificate issued in one of the signatory Country can be certified for legal purposes in all the other signatory Countries. Such a certification is called an Apostille (It is a French word, and its meaning is Notary). It is an international Certification equivalent to a Notarization in domestic law.
- Notary Attestation ( Depend on State…Not compulsory for all state )
- Verification from Birth Registrar office, Wardha ( Depend on State )
- Attestation from ADM ( Depend on State…Not compulsory for all state )
- Attestation from Respective State Home Department
- Apostille from MEA, India .
Wardha issued Certificate Apostille service like Document Authentication / Document Apostille, GAD, HRD, Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), State Education Department, Notary, MHRD, Home Ministry, Home Department, Mantralaya, SDM & Various Embassies Apostille. Service India Company is a professional company that specializes in nationwide expedited Wardha issued Certificate Apostille and Embassy Legalization service situated in Wardha, for the international use of documents.
We offer apostille service for Educational, Non Educational and Commercial Certificates from all over the world.
In India, the Apostille itself is a printed form consisting of 11 standard fields. On the top is the text APOSTILLE, under which the text Convention de La Haye du 5 octobre 1961 (English: Hague Convention of 5 October 1961) is placed. The fields contains the following information and Apostille sticker will be placed on the back side of the document itself.
- Country: [INDIA]
- This public document of the Type: [Birth Certificate]
- Is issued to: [Name of the Document Holder]
- Has been signed by: [Name of the officer recognized by the MEA]
- With the Seal / Stamp of: [Acting in the capacity of]
- Certified by: [Acting in the capacity of]
- On: [Date of Apostille]
- At: [Location of Apostille]
- Reference No: [Apostille Registration Number: 4 Alpha and 10 Numeric numbers]
- Seal/stamp: [of the authority giving the Apostille]
- Signature: [Signature of authority giving the Apostille]
+91 (0)9979777748 / (0)9925872444
mail us: email@example.com
For more details visit our other Websites given below:
- Apostille of Invoice issued from Wardha
- Apostille of Certificate of Incorporation in Wardha
- Apostille of Power of Attorney issued from Wardha
- Apostille of Certificate of Registration of Wardha
- Apostille of Others commercial documents issued from Wardha
- Apostille of Mark Sheets issued from Wardha
- Apostille of Leaving Certificates of Wardha
- Apostille of Registration Certificates of Wardha
- Apostille of Bona-fide Certificates of Wardha
- Apostille of House Surgeon Certificates of Wardha
- Apostille of Member ship Certificates of Wardha
- Apostille of Migration Certificates of Wardha
- Apostille of Translated Certificates of Wardha
- Apostille of Transcripts issued from Wardha
- Apostille of Thesis issued from Wardha
- Apostille of Syllabus issued from Wardha
- Apostille of Internship issued from Wardha