Service India Provide Degree Certificate Apostille in Chennai
Apostille and Attestation Services for Chennai issued Degree Certificate
All Type of Chennai issued Degree Certificates Attestation and Apostille Services in Chennai
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact@ +91 9979777748, +91 22 40140777
The Hague Convention Abolishing the needed for Attestation for Foreign Public Documents, the Apostille convention.
The Apostille agreement is an International pact summarized by the Hague Conference on Private International Law. It specifies the modalities through which a certificate issued in one of the signatory Country can be certified for legal purposes in all the other signatory Countries. Such a certification is called an Apostille (It is a French word, and its meaning is Notary). It is an international Certification equivalent to a Notarization in domestic law.
- Notary Attestation ( Depend on State…Not compulsory for all state )
- Verification from University
- Respective State Education Department Attestation
- State GAD Attestation (Depend on State…Not compulsory for all)
- Apostillefrom MEA, India .
Chennai issued Certificate Apostille service like Document Authentication / Document Apostille, GAD, HRD, Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), State Education Department, Notary, MHRD, Home Ministry, Home Department, Mantralaya, SDM & Various Embassies Apostille. Service India Company is a professional company that specializes in nationwide expedited Chennai issued Certificate Apostille and Embassy Legalization service situated in Chennai, for the international use of documents.
We offer apostille service for Educational, Non Educational and Commercial Certificates from all over the world.
In India, the Apostille itself is a printed form consisting of 10 standard fields. On the top is the text APOSTILLE, under which the text Convention de La Haye du 5 octobre 1961 (English: Hague Convention of 5 October 1961) is placed. The fields contains the following information and Apostille sticker will be placed on the back side of the document itself.
- Country: [INDIA]
- This public document of the Type: [Name of the Document]
- Is issued to: [Name of the Document Holder]
- Has been signed by: [Name of the officer recognized by the MEA]
- With the Seal / Stamp of: [Acting in the capacity of]
- Certified by: [Acting in the capacity of]
- On: [Date of Apostille] At: [Location of Apostille]
- Reference No: [Apostille Registration Number: 4 Alpha and 10 Numeric numbers]
- Seal/stamp: [of the authority giving the Apostille]
- Signature: [Signature of authority giving the Apostille]
+91 (0)9979777748 / (0)9925872444
mail us: email@example.com
For more details visit our other Websites given below:
- Apostille of Invoice issued from Chennai
- Apostille of Certificate of Incorporation in Chennai
- Apostille of Power of Attorney issued from Chennai
- Apostille of Certificate of Registration of Chennai
- Apostille of Others commercial documents issued from Chennai
- Apostille of Mark Sheets issued from Chennai
- Apostille of Leaving Certificates of Chennai
- Apostille of Registration Certificates of Chennai
- Apostille of Bona-fide Certificates of Chennai
- Apostille of House Surgeon Certificates of Chennai
- Apostille of Member ship Certificates of Chennai
- Apostille of Migration Certificates of Chennai
- Apostille of Translated Certificates of Chennai
- Apostille of Transcripts issued from Chennai
- Apostille of Thesis issued from Chennai
- Apostille of Syllabus issued from Chennai
- Apostille of Internship issued from Chennai