Service India Provide Birth Certificate Apostille in Goa
Apostille and Attestation Services for Goa issued Birth Certificate
All Type of Goa issued Birth Certificates Attestation and Apostille Services in Goa
Email us @ email@example.com
Contact@ +91 9979777748, +91 22 40140777
The Hague Convention Abolishing the needed for Attestation for Foreign Public Documents, the Apostille convention.
The Apostille agreement is an International pact summarized by the Hague Conference on Private International Law. It specifies the modalities through which a certificate issued in one of the signatory Country can be certified for legal purposes in all the other signatory Countries. Such a certification is called an Apostille (It is a French word, and its meaning is Notary). It is an international Certification equivalent to a Notarization in domestic law.
- Notary Attestation ( Depend on State…Not compulsory for all state )
- Verification from Birth Registrar office, Goa ( Depend on State )
- Attestation from ADM ( Depend on State…Not compulsory for all state )
- Attestation from Respective State Home Department
- Apostille from MEA, India .
Goa issued Certificate Apostille service like Document Authentication / Document Apostille, GAD, HRD, Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), State Education Department, Notary, MHRD, Home Ministry, Home Department, Mantralaya, SDM & Various Embassies Apostille. Service India Company is a professional company that specializes in nationwide expedited Goa issued Certificate Apostille and Embassy Legalization service situated in Goa, for the international use of documents.
We offer apostille service for Educational, Non Educational and Commercial Certificates from all over the world.
In India, the Apostille itself is a printed form consisting of 11 standard fields. On the top is the text APOSTILLE, under which the text Convention de La Haye du 5 octobre 1961 (English: Hague Convention of 5 October 1961) is placed. The fields contains the following information and Apostille sticker will be placed on the back side of the document itself.
- Country: [INDIA]
- This public document of the Type: [Birth Certificate]
- Is issued to: [Name of the Document Holder]
- Has been signed by: [Name of the officer recognized by the MEA]
- With the Seal / Stamp of: [Acting in the capacity of]
- Certified by: [Acting in the capacity of]
- On: [Date of Apostille]
- At: [Location of Apostille]
- Reference No: [Apostille Registration Number: 4 Alpha and 10 Numeric numbers]
- Seal/stamp: [of the authority giving the Apostille]
- Signature: [Signature of authority giving the Apostille]
+91 (0)9979777748 / (0)9925872444
mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details visit our other Websites given below:
- Apostille of Invoice issued from Goa
- Apostille of Certificate of Incorporation in Goa
- Apostille of Power of Attorney issued from Goa
- Apostille of Certificate of Registration of Goa
- Apostille of Others commercial documents issued from Goa
- Apostille of Mark Sheets issued from Goa
- Apostille of Leaving Certificates of Goa
- Apostille of Registration Certificates of Goa
- Apostille of Bona-fide Certificates of Goa
- Apostille of House Surgeon Certificates of Goa
- Apostille of Member ship Certificates of Goa
- Apostille of Migration Certificates of Goa
- Apostille of Translated Certificates of Goa
- Apostille of Transcripts issued from Goa
- Apostille of Thesis issued from Goa
- Apostille of Syllabus issued from Goa
- Apostille of Internship issued from Goa