Service India Provide Birth Certificate Apostille in Vapi
Apostille and Attestation Services for Vapi issued Birth Certificate
All Type of Vapi issued Birth Certificates Attestation and Apostille Services in Vapi
Email us @ email@example.com
Contact@ +91 9979777748, +91 22 40140777
The Hague Convention Abolishing the needed for Attestation for Foreign Public Documents, the Apostille convention.
The Apostille agreement is an International pact summarized by the Hague Conference on Private International Law. It specifies the modalities through which a certificate issued in one of the signatory Country can be certified for legal purposes in all the other signatory Countries. Such a certification is called an Apostille (It is a French word, and its meaning is Notary). It is an international Certification equivalent to a Notarization in domestic law.
- Notary Attestation ( Depend on State…Not compulsory for all state )
- Verification from Birth Registrar office, Vapi ( Depend on State )
- Attestation from ADM ( Depend on State…Not compulsory for all state )
- Attestation from Respective State Home Department
- Apostille from MEA, India .
Vapi issued Certificate Apostille service like Document Authentication / Document Apostille, GAD, HRD, Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), State Education Department, Notary, MHRD, Home Ministry, Home Department, Mantralaya, SDM & Various Embassies Apostille. Service India Company is a professional company that specializes in nationwide expedited Vapi issued Certificate Apostille and Embassy Legalization service situated in Vapi, for the international use of documents.
We offer apostille service for Educational, Non Educational and Commercial Certificates from all over the world.
In India, the Apostille itself is a printed form consisting of 11 standard fields. On the top is the text APOSTILLE, under which the text Convention de La Haye du 5 octobre 1961 (English: Hague Convention of 5 October 1961) is placed. The fields contains the following information and Apostille sticker will be placed on the back side of the document itself.
- Country: [INDIA]
- This public document of the Type: [Birth Certificate]
- Is issued to: [Name of the Document Holder]
- Has been signed by: [Name of the officer recognized by the MEA]
- With the Seal / Stamp of: [Acting in the capacity of]
- Certified by: [Acting in the capacity of]
- On: [Date of Apostille]
- At: [Location of Apostille]
- Reference No: [Apostille Registration Number: 4 Alpha and 10 Numeric numbers]
- Seal/stamp: [of the authority giving the Apostille]
- Signature: [Signature of authority giving the Apostille]
+91 (0)9979777748 / (0)9925872444
mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details visit our other Websites given below:
- Apostille of Invoice issued from Vapi
- Apostille of Certificate of Incorporation in Vapi
- Apostille of Power of Attorney issued from Vapi
- Apostille of Certificate of Registration of Vapi
- Apostille of Others commercial documents issued from Vapi
- Apostille of Mark Sheets issued from Vapi
- Apostille of Leaving Certificates of Vapi
- Apostille of Registration Certificates of Vapi
- Apostille of Bona-fide Certificates of Vapi
- Apostille of House Surgeon Certificates of Vapi
- Apostille of Member ship Certificates of Vapi
- Apostille of Migration Certificates of Vapi
- Apostille of Translated Certificates of Vapi
- Apostille of Transcripts issued from Vapi
- Apostille of Thesis issued from Vapi
- Apostille of Syllabus issued from Vapi
- Apostille of Internship issued from Vapi